We had a bit of a blah day today. We were awake alot of the night with people coming and going. The rugby sevens were on in town and some people that were staying here had been at the games, and south africa lost, and they went out to drown their sorrows, and they came back here at some wee small hour, and then left to go back to their home town at another wee small hour. Then when we got out of bed we found grey and rain. We headed for a huge mall and spent a few hours in there till we came out to clearer skies. Haven't done any touristy things today and Johan has been feeling blah. Just tired from lack of sleep.
There is certainly a British influence in the street names and in a lot of the buildings, also a lot of Dutch inspired buildings. We are seeing a lot more colored people down here, a real blend. I'm still having trouble spedning money! sad eh!? Things just aren't cheap like I thought they would be, or I am just too jewish.
Tomorrow we head off to Jefferys bay, famous for its surf and outlet surf shops! Not sure what the internat is going to be like from here on out. I did put a link to photos on the right hand side labeled South Africa, if you click on that it should take you through to my facebook album even if you dont have facebook yourself. Well thats us for today. nite all.
No comments:
Post a Comment