So here is our car...
It's done 39,000ks. Its had one owner who was a german and only over her a few months per year. The make is renault scenic 2003. It is lovely to drive, I had to drive it back from the yard and Johan drove our rental - GC traffic is not nice and especailly with all the road works while they are putting in the monorail. We had the car by 9 am so then we headed off to the Carrara markets which are open on a Saturday and Sunday. They are huge and awesome. I got a lovely cotton summer dress - it was $28 but I founf a blemish and got it for $18! and I got a 6 cup coffee plunger for $7, yup new. We watched a 5 min free show on snakes and learnt that 'we' have the 5 most venomus ones on the GC! great! so I bought the survival kit ;) and Linz... brown is not good! so your rhyme doesnt work.
I took this photo for Reubs, they had all different types of eggplant.
After the markets we came home put on our togs and walked accross the road and went for a swim in the surf, water temp 23!! It was lovely, the water is clear, the sand squeaks, what more could you want. After the swim we walked back accross the road into the pool and had a fresh water swim before heading back upstairs. Then we went for a wander down the road to the shopping mall, got some more wine and headed home to make a yummy thai chicken curry.
We have been collapsing into bed by 8 every night so far, tonight we are going to try and stay up later! we will see. A good day had. Dare i say... wish you were here... yay my boy will be here soon and Linz even sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment