


We went away for 4 days... to Tonga!
We got cheap flights from www.grabaseat.co.nz and decided to make a quick dash accross the ocean.
We had an awesome relaxing time in beautiful warm weather, warm water and warm breezes. It was all very relaxing and enjoyable.
6 comments:
noice!
I've never looked at a map to see exactly where Tonga is, for us it's at the other end of the world, how far is it from NZ ?
Too far if you have to fly in a bumpy plane! Flying time was 2.4 hours, it's fairly close to Fiji.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
We go for this short trips to london or paris but this looks muts better.
I would love to live where you can drive to other countries rather than having to fly!
Post a Comment