Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introducing Thomas


He is beautiful!! It is such an honor to be Granny and Grandad to this beautiful baby. I had a neat time with Michelle and Alex, and yes I got lots of cuddles of this little bundle. His Chinese grandmas are always on hand helping, and they cooked a beautiful dinner which I was invited to share with them one night (good memories of our time in China). Thom as is giving his parents very little sleep... but hey he's cute! He was 3.8kg at birth and is doing well. Michelle is an awesome mum and Alex is a hands on doting father.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, cute!

are the chinese grannies just over visiting??

Yuwei Wang said...

Haha, My baby.

Jota said...

Yip, Chinese grannies visiting, one for 6 weeks and one for 6 months.
Yeah Alex! You and Michelle did good! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a good visit! cool :D