It's been ages since I last blogged.
Life is ticking along at a faster pace now I am at work most days, infact starting next week I will be full time.
Everything is going along great.
We are meant to be having our first real Queensland storm today, we had all the warning last night to be prepared but as yet nothing other than some grey sky and windy winds. No hail, lightening, thunder...
I had a call a few weeks ago to let me know that, the questionare I had filled out on line about how I found the Redcliffe festival to be, had won me a $500 westfield shopping voucher! What fun I had last Saturday! I found the biggest Westfield and went shopping :) I still have half of it left. Always nice spending someone else's money.
On Saturday arvo my lovely neice, her partner and 3 cutie girls came over for a visit (she is over here visiting her partner who works over here). We had a lovely time on Saturday arvo. Johan even made the girls his famous pancakes for breakfast the following morning.
and Reubs and his cousin made a nice cheesy selfie
Not too much else to report that I can think of. The weather has eased off a bit temperature wise. The temps we were getting were what they normally get in summer, so we are now back in spring temps of high 20's most of the time.


No comments:
Post a Comment