
Hmmm. no points to me for being clever!
We had a credit with an airline from some tickets that we booked last year and then had to cancel our trip because of all the rubbish that went down. So we tried to on sell the credit to no avail. It was due to expire at the end of this week. I don't like flying, we don't have money to go away for any resonable amount of time to make having to get on a plane worthwhile to me. I knew Johan was happy to fly and would love to use the credit 'just for a weekend away'. I got brave and booked a weekend away. Yes Dad I did ask Johan first. When I rang to tell him I had actually 'done it' and booked, I told him the dates - I have double booked! Months ago before all our money hiccups I had booked tickets to go and see the stage show Mama mia in Auckland, and guess what !? same dates! Oh so clever of me. So anybody out there wanting to buy 2 tickets to the stage show Mama Mia? because Johan and I are off to Sydney (that's as far as we could get with our credit without spending more) for the weekend of Sept 26th!!!
1 comment:
doh!
Post a Comment