Still not much to report.
Johan is back at work, instead of travelling an hour and a half each way per day to work, he has decided to stay up near his job this week and come home on the weekend. He is still not enjoying the job as he struggles to be accepted by the engineer who is set on giving anyone a hard time.
I have started work and am finding it so-so. Certainly nothing like I had. Early days yet but I'm not holding out much hope of it getting interesting and stimulating.
Reuben is home and keeping the dogs enteratined while we are at work.
Jacques has gone back to his mum in Darwin (he was in Christchurch with mates after he left us) here's hoping that this time it works out and he settles down.
The weather is still beautiful and hot and sunny. Life goes on...
No comments:
Post a Comment