Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here we come!

What a busy time.
We have 3 International students living with us, plus Sam and Ryan, and the 3 of us and all the animals. So it's a full and busy house. Reuben is cooking most nights which is lovely to come home from work and not have to cook for 8 adults! and Reubs is such a good cook :)
We are in the final fortnight of term at school so a busy time organising all the leavers, and working out homestay placements and enrolements for next years intake.
No action on selling our house, although the guys who own the orchard sent a valuer round this week so I am very hopeful...
I thought we'd put our itinerary on here so people would have an idea of where we are during our time away.
When we get to South Africa we will get a mobile number and will let you know it.
The plan is still to take our 2 students to Auckland with us next Sunday and leave them there and Johan and I have a night in Auckland before flying to Perth and then J'burg.
Reuben, Sam and Ryan will be looking after things at home.Ryan is working full time and the other 2 will keep the house, animals and gardens in check.
Opps, Johan tells me the itinerary is on his work computer so I will have to put it up tomorrow. I have no idea of when or where we will be, I have left that all up to him, in part because it scares me to think about it, and also partly because I am so busy with kids and house and helping Sam plan her wedding, that its all been left to Johan to organise, and make sure to pack our passports.
Oh yes - Sam and Ryan are getting married and having the reception in our garden the weekend after we get back Jan 12th. So busy busy. It's been fun helping her make wedding invites, work out menus, choose a dress and make a huge to do list.
I think I might actually be looking forward to time away with just Johan and I, might even be nearly worth getting on an aeroplane for :) But untill that time there is lots to do and even more to organise here.

No comments: