Thursday, May 26, 2011

grrr

floods,wind rain and more rain...
Reubs room ankle deep in water, the chooks run just one big pool, the road flooded so no school today, leaky roof dripping onto shelves above stove. 3 changes of clothes for each time I had to go out and dig a hole to release water or wade through the water pouring accross the road to meet Johan on the otherside to collect work's wet vac. Wet stinky dogs, drowned chickens, I should stop there... Then a letter from the rental agents, still more problems showing up now new tenants are in.(and then there's the feral cats and kittens also diminishing our chicken numbers) I have had enough, I want out. Ok, I may settle for a tropical Island... but I want it now, enough already!!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

sounds like time to move to sunny queensland *nods wisely*
hugs
xx

Jota said...

I second that! Pity we tie ourselves up with so much stuff and commitments...

sarah said...

:(