not much to tell really.
Life goes on at the usual fast pace.
The girls have lots of after school and weekend activites to which we either pick up or drop off. They seem to be enjoying NZ and us...
Finally the last puppy went to his new home this weekend. I spent a very sad weekend mourning the loss, and Indi is still mourning, she tried to get in the car with him when he was leaving :(
Johan and I are enjoying the spring weather and getting stuck into the garden, watch this space!
Johan is still working hard trying to score new tenders to keep the guys in work.
I am doing more hours at work for the next few weeks as the woman I have been helping out is away on holiday in Fiji, ohh I wish...
So sorry no photos to show, just life ticking on.
No comments:
Post a Comment