Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Holiday here we come

It is starting to get exciting for me now. Johan has been excited for a while but for me , leaving Indi and the puppies and Reuben while I go swanning off on holiday has been difficult to get excited about.
The 5 puppies are doing well and have started opening their eyes. Indi is being a good mum and looking after them well, so I am sleeping again now.
Friday morning we are off to Auckland to catch our afternoon flight to Brisbane where Sarah (my sis) will pick us up and take us home (don't forget Sez;) ) I think she has some evening markets in store for us. Then the next day we will head by train down to Surfers Paradise where we will stay for the week. Back To Sarah on Saturday night and fly home Sunday 16th.
We lit our fire for the first time last night, I guess winter does come north! The days are still lovely but it makes the nights very snuggly with the fire going and in the morning the shower is awesome (wetback fire so it heats our water)
Over and out for now.

No comments: