Friday, March 26, 2010

Best mates and Easter

I love having visitors! and boy am I getting lots for Easter. And I only found out this week. Lelanie text and asked if we could get her up - yay! great be neat to see her. Alex and I were chatting on facebook, he thought Michelle had emailed me, they are coming up and bringing Michelle's mum from China - yay neat to see them and Thomas has his 2nd birthday while they are here. Then we had been keeping Easter free for Morgan and we'd kinda given up hoping, then 2 nights ago I get a text asking if he and 4 of his beautiful kids can come up - yay! we always love having that family and Johan has a fishing buddy. Everyone knows each other and everyone gets on so we should have a ball. I may run short on a pillow or two and the weather better stay nice as it might have to be a tent for some. THEN just last night I got a text from a lovely friend who I haven't seen in yonks wondering why I wasn't replying to her texts (turns out she was texting an old number) , they would like to come up for Easter! - boo, no more room at the inn. ..am hoping they can swap it to the following weekend:)
Guess what I'll be doing for Easter!!?? 12 extras and counting.. party central at our place.

And for a photo... here's Ashan and Misty - best mates.

No comments: