Friday, September 18, 2009

Third time lucky

I went to the gym today and for the third time got my blood pressure checked - its now a very nice normal of 123/88. So that's the end of that.
In the exciting news department - I was taken to my very first live rugby match last night! It was here in Tauranga and was the local team (Steamers) playing the Marlborough team. We won.
First thing I noticed - there was no commentary so you have to try and concentrate on the game to know whats going on! Second thing - no one sits still, there is a constant stream of people walking past, third - Johan gets excited and jumps off his seat when a guy does something clever on the field, and finally and most importantly - they sell a great takeaway flat white made properly! If they keep having proper coffee I will go again! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Bean said...

LOL

and yay about the BP