Wednesday, May 27, 2009

long time no blog

Sorry for the silence.

We have had a bit of a hiccup, yip another, really character building I guess!!!

Johan rang me 2 weeks ago to say he had had too much of work and was on his way home. I met him at the Doctors in town who got him sorted and 2 hours later we left for home. The stress of work had finally come to a head.

So the last 2 weeks he has been home taking it easy - well supposedly taking it easy -this last week  he has been slowly tiling our bathroom and it's looking stunning, nearly finished.

He has also managed to get in some reading, some nice walks and some relaxing time.

He is certainly lots better than when I first saw him on that Tuesday afternoon 2 weeks ago!

We have a long weekend this weekend and then he is looking at going back to work, the company have finally seen that the project is in trouble and does need more people on site - at last!! So he will go back to more hands on deck and also someone else is now overseeing the project to take the heat off Johan. 

It has been lovely having him home every night, coming home from work to see his smiling face.

Well that's it from us. I will post a photo of his craftmanship in our bathroom when it is complete.

1 comment:

sarah said...

yay for the bathroom!