Johan is coming to join me!! He is on the plane as I type. I was being all big and brave and independent but it sure will be nice to have him by my side. It's like a first date, I am so excited :)
Things are not great, to say the least, on the extended family front. the operation was succesful but it is only a tempory measure.
Reuben is off for his second stint at being a hairdressers model tomorrow. He called in last night and his hair is now black and red!
Jacques is a very happy guy with his course and his new car. he sits his licence next week. He is looking after the animals at home so Johan can come and keep me company.
Hopefully Mum and Dad can head back in a few days to sort their stuff out here before returning with carla to be with my sis again.
Offto the airport..... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment