some of you may know... certain people think I should get brave and hop in one of those tin things that fly miles high in the sky for hours and hours... yip the thinking is that South Africa next year to celebrate Ma's birthday, to see where Johan grew up, and to visit all these wild and exotic animals, is the place to be. I don't know whether in Johan suggesting we visit the zoo, after we picked up the rug, was his way of getting me inthused to put my life in a tin can and go and see the real thing... but it may be working...I spent some of today on the net sussing out train trips from Johannesburg to Capetown... working on it!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Better in the wild????
some of you may know... certain people think I should get brave and hop in one of those tin things that fly miles high in the sky for hours and hours... yip the thinking is that South Africa next year to celebrate Ma's birthday, to see where Johan grew up, and to visit all these wild and exotic animals, is the place to be. I don't know whether in Johan suggesting we visit the zoo, after we picked up the rug, was his way of getting me inthused to put my life in a tin can and go and see the real thing... but it may be working...I spent some of today on the net sussing out train trips from Johannesburg to Capetown... working on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you flew in a tin thing miles in the sky for hours and hours to china, where's the dilemma? Exciting!
Post a Comment