Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hullo hullo hullo

Just to let you know that we haven't all fallen off the face of the earth! I - Tanya have been in Tauranga getting Reuben sorted and settled to start his Marine Biology studies for the past 6 days. While I was there I just managed to catch up with lots of wonderful friends and family. In my absence - 3things - 1. lots of work got done and the painting and pool fence are completed, 2. the 3 musketeers (Rein, Lenie and Johan) had a fun time travelling around and finding new and exciting places ( I will try and get some photos off them, and 3. noone updated this blog! that is a 'Tanya job' and if I go away then I'm sorry but you all go on hold for any news until I return! I'm back!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!